An Outsider's view on the amazing BLOG!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

daniel powter's "bad day" never seemed more significant!

whoever said "you'll never miss what matters most to you till you've lost it" knew exactly what a tremendous loss felt like... I relate to that feeling but i don't want to associate it with an automatic assumption of depression. i've come home to find changes in every possible area of my life which is only expected and yet i cant help but think of a the future...i know i already have disclosed to y'all my problem of anticipating what might never come and this shows i atill am stuck on it . I clearly have a problem accepting change especially when my life is stagnant as a placid pool but we all need to move on right?? then why is so easy to write it rather than implement.?
We all go through phases which could include huge dozes of excitment and thrill and then there are those dull, lifeless dips which prove to be more effective than sleeping pills. The trick is to hold onto the highs during your low phase and pray that they retun to you.... if you're deserving enough they will return ... similar to the phrase about love .
Patience and letting go of the notion of ulteriority is the key...according to me.. to a not just a good life but a great life. Its worked for me before but ever sonce i've moved to bombay i cant seem to channel my pent up emotions into a positive outcome and all i'm left with is an impatient, supersensitive shell who cant cope with the omnipresent and ever-prevailing irritaton. I guess its the after math of being surrounded by girls all day in the hostel. i posses absolutely no regrets or complaints but i need some kind of divine intervention to get over this PHASE.
Which brings me back to the question...."Why does everything have to change?'" Couldn't there be a comfortable phase that we could all get stuck in without any alteration.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I am a young boy (21) from Nepal.I accidently browsed your blogger. I found it very interesting.I hope you will continue your posting.

Manoj Bhusal
Kathmandu-Nepal
mbhusal@gmail.com

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Hellspawn~ The Ωmen said...

yes but then you would get bored of the constant high, of that damnable stability.
you would want to break free and do something radical- go base jumping and paragliding, sail the waters, soar the skies and rule the land.

what say'st thou, to that?

for example.. most single people look forward to the stability of a relationship but when they get their wish they quickly get bored and start squirming for more excitement again.

the balance has to be dynamic... not static.
highs AND lows...
think about it

~King

 

Post a Comment

<< Home