An Outsider's view on the amazing BLOG!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Clandestine Mirth

This is my happy secret…
I laugh when no one is around
This untranslatable smile plastered to my face
I pity those who know me not
They’ll never understand what’s running through my mind
Most of the time, I can barely comprehend
What you did to me with words
Time and Patience confer and concur
How did this happen?
How could I be so blind?
And I thought my forte’ was reading vibes
Strike that off my resume
In retrospect, I couldn’t see how this unlikely transformation
Could have been improvised
You did your homework
Our teachers would be happy if this were academically inclined
I’m smiling still
But there also lies this vein that’s throbbing with fear
Fear of losing you, fear of losing myself
Fear of not being up to this unexpected task
I suppose perfection comes with Adjustment
I suppose perfection is not on the menu right now
While I adjust to this incredible new feeling
Thank you for placing this smile on my face!

3 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger General Disarray said...

Someone's a lucky person, that's all I can say :)
Who is it?

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger General Disarray said...

PS> There is no perfection; only compromise.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger coiledroundmyfinger said...

i agree with you on perfection being a myth...but there's no harm in aiming high even if you are to shoot low...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home