An Outsider's view on the amazing BLOG!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Writer's Block...is it that obvious?

well i do realize it has been a while since i have given my loyal fans {hey mum and dad} to feed on but i had no expectations of this month being eventful.... the complete opposite of what it generally is.
I guess Julie Andrews knew what she was talking about but i'll start from the very place i left off rather than the beginning. Megan's wedding that I attended about two and a half weeks ago was a smashing success. All the elements of a phenomenal trip home were present... the reunion, the f and b...more b than f for some... the excitement and the new beginning. I loved it... but by no means must that be interpreted as an aching hurry to get hitched... so lay off the mean jokes ma!

College is pregnant with activity this month and as Christmas draws nearer, so do deadlines, bank balances and patience..I'm busting my butt off here to acquire a good grade in my english honors prgramme and to add fuel to the fire i'm simultaneously involved in choir, other college projects and basketball. I know that doesnt sound like a lot but i'm used to dealing with the above , induvidually as the year progresses ....when they collide, there is chaos and a loss of hair.
well i need to be getting back to college to finish up on some reading but here's my attempt at a re-connection...and a prayer that my blog will still be functional in the future..after all we are encroaching on the age of the BLOG... literature my friends.. will rely heavily on this medium in the near future. hopefully i'll publish a few more posts before that day arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home