An Outsider's view on the amazing BLOG!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Rat Race...Run Stuart Run!!!

I'm back home but instead of being welcomed by a hospitable and comforting household...i find my residence in Secunderabad to resemble a battlefield of sorts. My mother and i bicker over the most negligible of topics like a damn cable not fitting into its respective plug point or the fact that we're both as clueless about my future that it scares us successively... one triggering off the other. I cannot believe that withtin the next year, i have to single-handedly figure out and establish an occupation worth talking about. Being the only child obviously has only negative points with respect to this field as I have to take up the onus of giving back to my parents, one tenth of what they gave me.
Just when i thought the summer of 2006 couldnt get better with me successfully getting into the Department of English Literature and being allowed to move out with one of the closest friends i have for next academic year. I feel confined, like someone's put blinders on me, forcing me to join the rat race.... the competitive world of job hunting and cut throat strategies awaits me!! The rigidness and the finality of it scares me.... Me and a job interview... Just two weeks ago i was fretting about the interview i had with my English teacher to decide if i get my major and now i have to hold onto this time bomb that is bound to explode in my hands since i have no idea how to dismantle it.... Could the answer lie with U2 or my newly acquired MBA course books.?? If only i knew!!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"staurt"!!!!!I take it you meant 'stuart'....PROOFREAD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home