An Outsider's view on the amazing BLOG!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Space... to infinity and beyond!

The need to feel free to put on make up without your beau rolling his eyes is something i need to emphasize on... not that i put on make up or that my boyfriend rolls his eyes at anything i do...its a metaphor for that individual space one loses on entering into a realtionship. i'm still adjusting to the notion of being answerable to somebody who cares so much about me that it he presumes interference to be romantic.
I need my space ...so that i can indulge in the crazy, unexplainable things i did while i was single like watching T.V without being watched, like reading an sms without someone over my shoulder, like going for a drive for absolutely no reason.... it hurts to see the one you love get hurt because its hard for you to break a habit... but men really need to understand how important eating chocolate and bubble baths are to a lady... minus the men of course!
i've always been one to love "me" time... of course it can be a problem when "me" time overshadows "us" itme so drawing boundaries is a must. At the same time, its inacceptable for anybody to be denying you that unsupervised time unless your in a detention center or a reality show... so here's a little word of advice to the male folk.. let your women be... they're not going anywhere just because they're out of your sight.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. sorry for not replying. just busy. im kinda wary of talking to people these days. i guess i need the space too. i love being single and i hope this goes on for a while. hope simon figures it out..if there is a problem. it is kinda wierd to hear you say "my boyfriend", but what the hell. visit me...click on me name. :D

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger General Disarray said...

I beg to differ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home